The Museum Store is OPEN.
The Store is open to the public Thursday through Saturday from 10 am to 4:30 pm and Sunday from 12 to 4 pm.
Shipping and contactless pick up are available. Please contact David Ganse at (717) 733-2592 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to order.
The Museum Store at Ephrata Cloister is filled with a wide variety of locally handcrafted items inspired by the fine craftsmanship and beautiful details of the historic site. Inside a mid-1800s barn, a large selection of one-of-a-kind items is waiting, sure to please any age or budget. You’ll discover more here than just keepsakes or souvenirs, but instead, treasures that preserve the traditions of the past for your friends and family—even for yourself.
- Hand turned wooden bowls including bowls made from trees on the site by Paul Luttrell
- Ironware by Fred Eberly
- Unique traditional Pennsylvania German rolling pins
- Redware pottery by Ned Foltz, River Rat Pottery, and Mayre Landis
- Embroidered and quilted notecards by Paper Lane and Dawn Musser
- Fraktur cards, large letters, and alphabet posters and Fraktur-inspired illuminations by Emily Smucker Beidler
- Natural soaps, hand cremes, and lotions
- Books—over 200 titles covering local, colonial, and Pennsylvania history, folk art, cookbooks, and out-of-print titles
- Paintings – Prints – Notecards – True Bayberry Candles – Christmas Ornaments – Moravian Stars and Paper Star Kits
- Music – Listen to samples here
If you can’t visit in person, give us a call or drop us a line, email@example.com; David Ganse, Museum Store Manager