The Museum Store is open 9:30am-5:00pm on Monday-Saturday and 12:00pm-5:00pm on Sunday.
The Museum Store at Ephrata Cloister is filled with a wide variety of locally handcrafted items inspired by the fine craftsmanship and beautiful details of the historic site. Inside a mid-1800s barn, a large selection of one-of-a-kind items is waiting, sure to please any age or budget. You’ll discover more here than just keepsakes or souvenirs, but instead, treasures that preserve the traditions of the past for your friends and family—even for yourself.
- Handwoven scarves, table runners, and balsam pillows by master craftsman Bill Leinbach
- Hand turned wooden bowls by Paul Luttrell and Mike Freitag
- Ironware by Fred Eberly
- Unique rolling pins by Jere Retallack and John K. Stauffer
- Redware pottery by Robesonia Redware
- Embroidered notecards by Paper Lane
- Fraktur by Dennis Stephan and Stevens Designs
- Natural soaps by Sallyeander
- Books—over 200 titles covering local history, folk art, cookbooks, and out-of-print titles
- Paintings – Prints – Notecards – Candles – Christmas Ornaments
- Music – Listen to samples here
If you can’t visit in person, give us a call or drop us a line, email@example.com; Susan Shober, Museum Store Manager