- Adults: (ages 12-64) $10.00
- Senior Citizens: (ages 65 and above) and motor clubs (such as AAA) $9.00
- Youth: (ages 3-11) $6.00
- Children: under age 3 are free.
- All active duty, National Guard and Reserve military personnel and their families receive free admission.
- Ephrata Cloister Associates members and Pennsylvania Heritage Society members are admitted free for daily admission. Special programs may require a fee. School programs are not discounted.
Special Events may have a different fee schedule. Admission fees subject to change without notice.
Your receipt from Ephrata Cloister is good towards reduced adult admission at any of the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission (PHMC) historic sites and museums listed on the Pennsylvania Trial of History website.
The Ephrata Cloister accepts cash, personal checks, traveler’s checks, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express.